Tuesday, September 25, 2007
1. YouSendIt- YouSendIt is a nice way to share large files online. It allows you to send files up to 100MB without creating an account. Once you have uploaded the file to YouSendIt, an email is sent to the recipient, where they are provided with a link to download the file.
The download is available for 7 days and includes advertising on the page. A business plus account is also available without advertising and 2GB limit.
2. DropSend- With a DropSend free account, you can send upto 1GB size and 250MB of online storage with 5 sends per month. There is no need to create an account for sending the file, unlike some of the other services.
The company also offers a desktop client for both Windows and Mac.
3. SendSpace- SendSpace allows you to send files upto 300MB. SendSpace gives you unlimited uploads and downloads.
SendSpace allows you to send files even without having a registered account, even though free registered account gives more features like tracking the uploaded file.
4. MegaUpload- MegaUpload is a leading provider of online storage and they allows to send files up to 500MB, offers ad-financed free and affordable premium online storage.
5. MailBigFile- MailBigFile is another service which allows you to send large files online without registration. can send files up to 100MB.
They also have a pro account with 1GB limit and more features.
There are also other online storage service which allows you to share files.
Which service do you use to send large files? Please share your thoughts on the service that you use.
Friday, September 21, 2007
This is such a incredible coincidence, to be able to actually see this; in the
expanse of the Pacific Ocean!!!
Amazing sight in the South Pacific
August 2006, the yacht 'Maiken' is traveling in the south Pacific when they came across a weird sight...
Interesting pics...here is the list...
Instructions from and I.T department.....
Really funny reasons...lol!